The Tony Elumelu Foundation has opened its application portal for the 5th cycle of its $100million Entrepreneurship Programme.
If you have an innovative business idea or a business in existence that is less than 3 years old, apply now on TEFConnect http://bit.ly/
If you are selected, you will join our current 4,470 TEF alumni and you will receive $5,000 seed capital (no return needed), access to mentors, top-rated business training, access to a network of African entrepreneurs and opportunities for you and your business to share a global stage.
All applicants will be judged on 5 core criteria, which are:
- Feasibility of the business idea.
- Market Opportunity: knowledge and understanding of the market, customers and competitors for their idea/business
- Financial Understanding: understanding of the basic financial requirements of running a business, costs and revenues.
- Scalability: demonstrates potential for replication and growth of their product or service to create jobs and wealth.
- Leadership Potential and Entrepreneurial Skills: demonstrate leadership potential, capable of attracting people, customers and resources.
Share this with your family and friends.
APPLY NOW on TEFConnect here http://bit.ly/