IE Africa Club, the prestigious IE Business School’s student body organization representing African students, is hosting its 6th Africa Day Conference on May the 25th at 4pm in Madrid. This year’s edition is titled “Digital Africa: Transforming the continent” and aims to create awareness around the ongoing digital transformation taking place on the African Continent.
Austin Okere, Founder of CWG Plc, is the Keynote speaker of the event, along with:
– Alon Lits, GM, Uber Subsaharan Africa
– Dipo Faulkner, Country Manager, IBM Nigeria
– Tonjé Baking, Founder and CEO, Afrostream
– Grace Kimani, Business Development Manager, Wavenet & EX-MPESA Engineer
– Angela Gichaga, Consultant
The IE Africa Day is an annual event organized by the IE Africa Club in order to celebrate the achievement and potential of the African continent as well as highlight the opportunities it offers.
For more details and registration, visit: IE Africa Day Conference