In recognition of the next phase of digital revolution powered by big data, as well as the Federal Government’s effort to diversify Nigeria’s economic base, the inaugural edition of the Digitech Conference 2016 themed “Towards A Data Driven Economy” is set to hold in Lagos, Nigeria.
This one-day conference is aimed at bringing leading creative entrepreneurs, top tech thinkers, cutting edge companies, global policy influencers, venture capitalists, investors and start-ups across Africa for in-depth exploration into how data, technology and innovation can impact our communities, shape policies, drive innovation and product development, and unlock economic prosperity in a post oil economy grappling with recession.
The conference will hold on the 27th of October, 2016, at the Landmark Event Center, between 9 am and 5pm. Plenary sessions will feature topic:
- Data Profiling for policy formulation and social development: mitigating policies and developmental challenges using data and technology in an emerging world
- Mobile Service Innovation: Driving Financial Inclusion and unlocking Consumer Centered product within the mobile ecosystem by leveraging data intelligence
- Data driven entertainment: Redefining content creation and distribution; a data driven approach
- The Startup Ecosystem and Big Data
- Social Data Intelligence through Mining Social Data
- Designing with Data: Creative Technology for Brand Expression
The list of speakers consists of leading data analyst as well as policy makers who are at the centre of creating the enabling environment for businesses to access data and thrive.
Distinguished speakers at the conference will include; The Vice President, Mr. Yemi Osinbajo, Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, Minister for National Planning, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma, CEO of Diamond Bank, Udoma Dozie, Chairman, Openmedia and former Director General of the Nigerian Communications Commission, Mr. Ernest Ndukwe, Google Country Director, Juliet Ehimuan, Chinenye Mba-Uzokwu, CEO Infographics, Emeka Okoye, Tech Enthusiast, to name a few.
Exhibition stands will be available at the conference to display the various data-driven innovative products and services currently available.in the space.
This conference is being organized by Imaginarium Creative, one of Nigeria’s emerging creative technology companies, in conjunction with Daily Trust, Open Media and Sinequanon.
To register for this conference, go to: http://digitech.com.ng/register/
For more information, contact