Forbes Africa proudly presents its Person of the Year Awards 2015, for “the individual who, for better or worse, has had the most influence on business on the year gone by”. This year’s nominee list includes:
- Muhammadu Buhari (President of Nigeria): The newly elected President of Nigeria is fighting corruption.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Author): This famed Nigerian author is weaving stories that present a true African picture to the world.
- Arunma Oteh (Vice President and Treasurer of the World Bank): The Vice President and Treasurer of the world bank wants to lend power to the elbow of women in Africa.
- Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma (African Union Chairperson): The African Union Chairperson is working towards a more united and stronger Africa.
- Mohammed Dewji (CEO of METL Group): The entrepreneur and philanthropist who has spent the year strengthening MeTL Group, his family and business.
The Forbes Africa Person of the Year Awards has, since its inception in 2011, attracted the highest calibre of nominees from across the continent. Forbes Africa invites your participation in what is one of the most momentous and anticipated annual events in Africa.
Click HERE to cast your Vote!